Business planning with IT-Kwest technologies helps you to ensure that the network performs as per your requirements. Based on the plan we examine how the network runs on a daily basis. IT-Kwest has the following goals to design an effective network system:
- Cost effectiveness
- Basic trade-off in network design is cost versus availability
- Recurring costs tend to predominate
The preceding goals help us to provide you reliable, available, responsible, efficient, and adaptable secure network services. We provide network designs for the following network types:
Our network designs are based on the following characteristics:
- Topology: The geometric arrangement of a computer system. Common topologies include a bus, star, and ring topologies.
- Protocol: The common set of rules and signals that computers on the network use to communicate. We provide Ethernet and token-ring network protocols.
- Architecture: Peer-to-peer or client/server architecture.
- Network Synthesis: The size of the components used, subject to performance criteria such as the Grade of Service (GoS) is determined.
- Network Realization: The focus is to meet capacity requirements and ensure reliability within the network