IT-Kwest cloud services provide you computation, software, data access and storage without your knowledge and system configuration. Our services reduce your investment on infrastructure, training, licensing new software by subscribing to our pay-per-use service.
Our cloud infrastructure consists of shared data-centers that appear as a single point of access for your computing needs. Cloud computing shares autonomic computing for self-management, client–server model, grid computing for virtual computer composed of a cluster of network, loosely coupled computers acting in concert to perform very large tasks, mainframe computer, utility computing, peer-to-peer and service-oriented computing.
By selecting our cloud services you have the following benefits:
- You can re-provision technological infrastructure resources.
- Machines interaction with cloud software using REST-based APIs.
- Reduced Cost.
- Device and location independence.
- Sharing resources by centralized infrastructure, increased peak-load capacity, efficiency improvement and complete system utilization.
- Reliability that helps you for business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Scalability and Elasticity.
- Performance monitoring and consistent in using web services as system interface.
- Security to centralization of data, increased security-focused resources.
- Easy maintenance of cloud computing applications.